Friday, July 30, 2021

New Mailing List and Website

I hope you all are having a wonderful summer. Just to let you know, this blog's "follow by email" feature is going away starting in August 2021. Accordingly, I have started a new mailing list so that y'all can still get information about new releases, etc. I'm also building a handy-dandy new website, but for now, this link will work to take you to my mailing list:

https://fierce-mover-4486.ck.page/50664ccb56 

My website, jennalspring.com is also now live. All future updates will be made on that website. Visit jennalspring.com to sign up for my newsletter and view current and upcoming books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Mailing List and Website

I hope you all are having a wonderful summer. Just to let you know, this blog's "follow by email" feature is going away starti...